Labels

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Please Do Not Disturb!

This scene in Robisons Galleria  had certainly caught my attention. I came across this group of men who, in the middle of the mall, were watching attentively outside a gadget store at the movie being played as a demo of an LCD Tv. What's amusing is that these guys, without realizing it, created a basic cheering formation and even had their arms folded like how cheer leaders do before starting a performance.

I'm assuming that what I've just witnessed is pretty much normal inside Robisons Galleria, for nobody, not even the security guard I spotted a few meters away, wanted to disturb them. I've seen things like this before in public malls, but these people just took the experience to another level.

It only proves that once a man set his focus to a certain thing, no form of distraction can sway him away from it (LOL).

No comments:

Post a Comment