Labels

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The B&T Experience!

It's not everyday that I get to be a plus one of my sister in a blog event of a restaurant which takes proud of its Mexican cuisine. Burritos & Tacos Mexican Kitchen Restaurant takes you to a different level of experience as they let you taste a little bit of Mexico with their crunchy tacos, salsas and delicioso burritos.

Eye-catching tacos will surely drive your appetite to eat and indulge to its natural cravings.





B&T, located at  G/F 368 Sekai Center, Ortigas Corner Madison St, Greenhills, San Juan, has made it possible for shoppers around the area to relax their tired feet and fill their abdomens with Mexican fast-foods which were not only made delicious and fresh but also guaranteed clean and healthy.






I had the chance to personally visit B&T and discover for myself what the food of the restaurant is all about. Being new to "mexican-food," I was not familiar with the menu but B&T's staff were kind enough to explain what's on the board.





For starters, we got served with tacos and salsas. I'm rating their serving time as average,  approximately about 10 -15 minutes at max. When they finally brought out our food, the scent of the beef was hovering in the air. I could really tell that whatever it is inside the taco must taste awfully good (just thinking of it makes my mouth watery again..lol).

I knew fresh made tacos could be really hot so I had to be a little cautious to avoid my tongue from getting blisters. But after taking my first bite, I forgot all about the heat and started dipping my taco with its partnered salsa. The beef filling lived up to my expectation, it was just as soft and tender as all beef meat should be. The vegetables tasted like fresh and green. But my favorite part of the taco meal was the salsa. It's intriguing how they made it really. The spices were mixed just right that my taste buds were just oozing with joy as I eat it.

Just before we were done with our first meal, the second dish arrived. This time it was the "burritos." They toasted the bread just right to compliment the filling (My ate and I don't eat pork normally so everything laid on our table was filled with beef). And just like with the tacos, the burritos were matched perfectly with their salsas!

What I noticed after eating my first meal was that the food was heavy in the stomach. Just After 2 rounds of taco, I had to loosen my belt a little to breathe. I would suggest this place personally to people who are up to exciting things and adventure. Eating foods not normally seen in our regular fast-food chains are definitely something worthwhile to try. Though I hope  B&T would place a wifi in their restaurant so it can entice young people and college students to do their group meetings and other school related activities while enjoying their tacos and burritos. I also believe that people who work mostly online would benefit from having a wifi in the place.





Now there is more reason to visit Greenhills than looking for affordable gadgets and accessories. I'm looking forward to visit B&T very soon and just relax and eat my tacos while catching up with my girlfriends.









Like them on facebook & while your at it, check their latest promo and events
B&T Mexican Kitchen (Facebook link)


2 comments:

  1. Oh boy I love spicy Mexican stuff, drooling over the tacos and burritos! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are on my exchange link page ....http://foodamn.blogspot.com/p/food-roll.html


    =)

    ReplyDelete